get knitting

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I found out about this site called gimme me your stuff and it is kinda like our knitting swaps excepte diffrent it is all told here gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com/ any way for those of you who do not know I am a verybig fan of japan I will vist there when I am older an My sister will most likely end up living there she is secrletly jappanes I swear she love samune and mangas and anime draws anime style she is like a reincarnated japanes school girl but I love her for it

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Hi,

My name is Nikki, I'm from australia and i would love to do a swap with you. I love anything american espically broiled steak (seasoning)made by mccormick, i went to the states last year and it was awsome, If you would like to swap with me and get some Aussie stuff leave me a msg at
http://nicc79.blogspot.com/

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home