get knitting

Thursday, August 09, 2007

under Construction sorta.

My room is under construction kinda at the moment her are some pictures.This is my futon I have no regular matters at the moment we still have to perches it.
this is the cleanest it has been since I moved in.
This are the books I got for my B day theres Knitting Vintage socks By:Nancy Bush ,The Knitters Bible, Charmed Knits, And One Skein Wonders
This is the foot board of the bed we got the frame for 50 dollars. We have just got the head board back form the welders there was a part that we couldn't fix but they could and did.
Now for some knitting related news this is my moms second sock in the pair after I am done with that I am knitting a glasses case for my glasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home